Srinagar April 25(GNS): National Investigation Agency Court Pulwama on Tuesday issued Proclamation order under section 82 CRPC in respect of a designated militant and an active militant in various militant activities.
In a handout to GNS, the police said that proclamation has been issued in respect of designated militant Ashiq Ah Negroo, who is involved in various terrorist activities including Case FIR No. 42/2022 under section 20, 38 UAPA (Unlawful Activities Prevention Act) of Police Station Rajpora and in respect of active militant Reyaz Ah Dar involved in case FIR No 239/2022 under section 307 IPC, 16, 18, 20, 23, 38 UAPA of Police Station Pulwama. Court has given them 30 days to surrender before the competent authority.
According to police spokesman, before issuing proclamation, NIA Court has already issued NBW (Non-Bailable warrant) open ended warrant. Proclamation order was pasted in their native places and also on the conspicuous places of the villages along with the concerned police, reads the statement.(Source:GNS)
- CASO Launched in KG Sector After Forces Notice Suspicious Movement
- Presence of active militants has decreased: DGP
- Cop among 2 persons killed as vehicle falls into gorge in Poonch
- SMC Corporator Booked For Sexual Harrassment, Outraging Modesty, Online Stalking: Police
- 10 Person Arrested in Srinagar For Trying To Vitiate Peacful Atmosphere At Jamia Masjid: Police
- Uri Encounter: Unidentified Militant Killed, Search Operation Underway: Police